Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I QUIT.

Yes. That is right. I quit.

I QUIT MY JOB.

Today. I just quit. Quit quit quit. Done and done.

December 14th. After that day, I will never return to this godforsaken office.

Leaving on good terms is a good thing. However, you know that scene from Half Baked? You know the one. What I would give to pull that. Or at least throw my middle finger in the air and express my unquenchable rage that burns with the fury of a million suns. If only I could call out my boss in front of the entire office, or tell the VP to learn how to make his own damn coffee, or to say, "THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD, AND IT SHOULD BE BURNT TO THE GROUND!!!!"

But I had a nice conversation with our HR person. It was positive. Still. . .I'M OUT!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

oh holllllaaaaa!!

Megan said...

holla!
if you end up losing your mind and screaming profanities at anyone in your office that is stupid enough to cross your path on your way out... you had better be video taping it

K. Myers said...

wooohooo!!!!