Tuesday, July 31, 2007

That's Right....

On September 15, 2007 Hanson will be performing at Washington, DC's ruggedly trendy 9:30 Club. My tickets came today and yes (all you haters) I have four people going with me and it's going to be totally awesome.

If you're thinking you have some sort of high class music snob right to make an oh-so-witty slight early 90's reference please get over yourself. Go buy one of the three cds they've put out since those bad hair days. Then maybe we can chat.

T- Minus 46 days. I will be mentioning a countdown in every post from now until the show.



4 comments:

K. Myers said...

dude, the brother on the far right looks like JTT! right??!?!

Ashleigh said...

omg you're right.

Maybe it IS him, what ever happened to that guy anyway... let's start rumors.

Lisa Shapiro said...

I have just two words for you.
"Um-Bop"!!!

Ashleigh said...

It's "MMMBop" Lisa, "MMMBop".